This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE1 and >iM for evaluation

Started by Chris Moody, September 19, 2013 · 1 Replies · 108 Views

Chris Moody

I feel fairly comfortable with deck squats and I can do the mastery sets. I just wanted to check on things. With the skiers I think I not getting turned enough or low enough. Any help or suggestions?

 

SLS PE1

 

SLS PE1>iM

TANSTAAFL

This is just coming from me, so it's potentially less than good information...

Deck squats look good although you might be going back a little too far. Upper back good, but not head or neck. I know when I start losing form, going back onto the neck helps a lot with the push back up. I also try to do these with feet completely together, but not sure if that's required...it does make it a little harder though.

The skiers are definitely not there yet. I focus more on sitting back into a chair so as to avoid any extra lean forward. I'm sure a lacrosse ball would increase ROM, but not sure where to apply :). I would do the whole core area though...glutes and hip flexors especially. Someone else will probably be able to tell you better...as well as tell me I'm wrong on several counts.