This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1>iM for evaluation

Started by Chris Moody, September 19, 2013 · 1 Replies · 148 Views

Chris Moody

With this iM I feel like the shoulders are doing fine. I engage the traps to pull the bar back. If you see something different, let me know. My back positioning, however, seems like a mess. I feel like when I lean forward I'm either slightly arching my upper back or rounding my lower back. My spinal erectors are slightly large and stick out so it's a tough call. I think more eyes would help.

 

I start with about a 90cm grip (inside edge of palm to inside edge of palm) to loosen things up, then move to about 65cm, then two attempts at 50cm and finally to shoulder width around 40cm. I did two at 50cm because I let my back round on the second just to see what it looked like. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

 

HS PE1>iM

Chris Moody

Any insight?