This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE8 Causing Wrist & Elbow Pain

Started by Nash, September 19, 2013 · 0 Replies · 121 Views

Nash

Hello,

 

I've been doing H1 3 times a week for the last few months, until recently.

 

Since I've started PE8, about an hour after my workout, I feel a sort of weirdness in my wrists and elbows. An intermittent ( 2 to 3 times an hour or less) pain like a low voltage electric shock. Also, some pain if I bend my wrists or elbow in a certain way.

 

This lasts for about 2 to 4 days and disappears gradually. Then back again when I do my H1 session.

 

Is this normal for someone entering PE8 since one elbow and one wrist are carrying the whole body weight? (for the first time ever for me)

 

Does this bring me down from high recovery ability (3 times a week) to low recovery ability (1 time a week)?

 

I don't want to assume this is normal and end up injuring my wrists and elbows.

 

Thank you!

 

 

-Nash