This is the "easy" one to me. However, it is horrible to see that its getting way harder this week now that FL/PE1 and sPL/PE1 is more intence.
Love the burn ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Riku Calderón, September 18, 2013 · 6 Replies · 215 Views
This is the "easy" one to me. However, it is horrible to see that its getting way harder this week now that FL/PE1 and sPL/PE1 is more intence.
Love the burn ![]()
MN/PE2 = the hard one.
2 more weeks to that
I just want full mini on this first. Next week is the form check week for everything.
do you feel a burn the next day? me not.
Have to say, i'm just in my second week of F1 and have to manage only 4x9 sets for Manna PE1 ![]()
No not even in 5 mins. Just when im doing the work.
I started last week allso and had massive doms on wednesday ![]()
I got massive DOMS with straddle ups once I figured out how to activate the right muscles. I'm sure it will get much worse as my form improves as well.
what i noticed is, that after i did my Fl/PE1 it burns most when doing HBP or RC where i have to keep a straight and tight bodyline, that's making the rest for my abs ![]()