I go back and forth between doing an Upper, Lower, Repeat split and a Bent Arm, Straight Arm Split, legs, repeat split. And Im wondering What is the better option to optimize between Rest and Frequency.
I m a firm believer that in order to get better at something you need to do it frequently so I like to do the upper lower but the main issue with that there is too much to fit in. I only have about 1hr 15min to get the whole workout in, including warmup so its a tight fit with this option.
Then I go to the Bent arm, straight arm, and while I like that I can really focus and take time to work the skills, I wonder if I am getting the frequency I need with having 2 days off till I hit those movements again.
Any Ideas which is the better route?
PS - before it comes up, I am doing H1 and F1 but I am mainly using them as a warmup becuase the mobility elements are challenging for me