Can someone please point me to some amazon/ebay links to buy the necessary home kits.
If i'm not mistaken, PE1 and P2 can be mastered at home? Correct?
I'm guessing that I'll need a chin up bar and some rings to strap onto the bar?
Thanks
RQ
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Riz Q, September 17, 2013 · 1 Replies · 129 Views
Can someone please point me to some amazon/ebay links to buy the necessary home kits.
If i'm not mistaken, PE1 and P2 can be mastered at home? Correct?
I'm guessing that I'll need a chin up bar and some rings to strap onto the bar?
Thanks
RQ
I've been getting by using a doorway chin-up bar, the GB xtreme rings (not currently available, but elite rings do the job), and some high chairs. You can do the vast majority of foundation with just that and some other odd household equipment.
I am thinking of investing in some DIY stuff for parallettes and stall bars.
As for making your own p-bars here is a good link: http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf
The GB forum actually has some good tutorials on building p-bars and stall bars, setting up rings and anything else equipment related in the equipment forum, located here: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/19-equipment/