This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HIP PAIN

Started by Erin, September 17, 2013 · 2 Replies · 116 Views

Erin

Hey guys,

Recently I've noticed that when I move my hip in a certain way, it pops. If I rotate my right leg up and inwards and circle it around, when I get to the bottom outward part of the circle is when it pops. Mostly it doesn't hurt, it just feels unpleasant, but tonight it happened and it absolutely throbbed. The pain only lasted for a few moments, and now I'm icing that hip. I just wondered if anyone else has this problem or knows what causes it? I don't think I'm dislocating my hip or anything (at least I hope not), it feels more like a grinding thing, but I'm really not sure. Also, I'm on straddle hold and straddle ups in F1, so will doing those help my hip if I've injured it, or will they hurt it? Thanks, and sorry if my explanation of the problem doesn't make sense.

Bipocni

I got this problem during the SL/PE1>iM.  I just reduced my ROM and called it a day....

FredInChina
Erin said:

(...) sorry if my explanation of the problem doesn't make sense.

 

It's okay, sorry I could not help :)