This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE1 for evaluation

Started by Chris Moody, September 16, 2013 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

Chris Moody

My daughter woke up between scap shrugs and incline pushups so I got a longer than normal rest while she pooped and got a drink (too much info?). This is my third set. I can't do various angles on this one.

 

HBP PE1 Incline Pushups

 

I know I don't have great PPT right now but is my body straight? My lower abdominals look distended, is that wrong? I know you can't see the top well but I'm protracting as far as I am able right now.

Jon Douglas

This is lower than necessary for elevated pushups, but that's not an issue-- you'll just find PE2 isn't terribly different from mastery on these.

Work on that PPT! It's not so bad here but PE2 and 3 are going to suffer if your back is sagging in the middle :)

Riku Calderón

i´m in no place to advice on this one :) but... not really a big incline. I could not do that yet with. Or with a terrible form at least :D