This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE1 and >iM for evaluation

Started by Chris Moody, September 16, 2013 · 2 Replies · 109 Views

Chris Moody

Okay, this has gone on long enough and now I'll swallow my pride and discard my hesitation to seek help. I'm going to post my vids from my "A" day workout. This is Front Lever stuff.

 

FL PE1 bHBH

 

FL PE1>iM Cat Cow

 

Please disregard the fat layers but be harsh and critical in your analysis, I want to get it right. Does the hollow look okay? I usually stop when I don't fell like I can press my lower back into the ground anymore even though I don't think my lower back comes off the ground. Is that right or should I press through until failure?

Jon Douglas

i) Hollow looks fine to me. I wouldn't want to see you go any higher than that. The straddle and layout holds will drive that home though.

ii) Top half of cat/cow looks good. Bottom half is insufficient arch imo-- bit more time on these. Everything should be in that arch-- neck t hips.

Riku Calderón

My eyes says that you can focus more on your legs in the PE. They are just a little bit too close. And you can point your ankles also. I continue with a pretty strong burn in my abs. I myself really don´t get the feeling that my back would come off the ground.