Just moved on to HBP/PE2 (Pushup) and would really appreciate a form check on the last set of my first workout. I think the PE is pretty good and I'm not sure about the iM. I'd really appreciate any feedback anyone has to offer.
Thanks guys
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Finnbar, September 16, 2013 · 4 Replies · 192 Views
Just moved on to HBP/PE2 (Pushup) and would really appreciate a form check on the last set of my first workout. I think the PE is pretty good and I'm not sure about the iM. I'd really appreciate any feedback anyone has to offer.
Thanks guys
I'd say maby hollow the chest more at the top of the press up. Perhaps rotate the shoulder more than the waist on the iM.
Probably not the best person to comment but just an observation. Hope it helps😕
How is your progress in sPL progression?
you seems to have some lack of protraction, from here is difficult to say if is a problem of lack of strength or simply "mental bodyline" activation.
It looks like you are not depressing enough and not using your lats. I do both and have a good feeling. Especially useful for the next progression!
Anto.T said:I'd say maby hollow the chest more at the top of the press up. Perhaps rotate the shoulder more than the waist on the iM.
Probably not the best person to comment but just an observation. Hope it helps
Thanks for the comment. I appreciate the extra pair of eyes ![]()
alex87 said:How is your progress in sPL progression?
you seems to have some lack of protraction, from here is difficult to say if is a problem of lack of strength or simply "mental bodyline" activation.
sPL progression is PE1. I'll post another HBP/PE2 with more protraction, it might just be because I wasn't focussing on this point.
Thanks guys