So I felt like I was ready to move from PE3 to PE4 but that's not the case, PE4 is quite hard for me right now. So I am staying on PE3 and want to make sure I do them correctly. How should my legs and torso be setup. Should my back be flat or Angled?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Wrist Pushups PE3 vs PE4
Started by jwalker497, September 12, 2013 · 2 Replies · 149 Views
as long as you replicate the form on the video, you'll be fine. ![]()
you can change the intensity by piling your hips and eventually keeping the hips open.
if you want, you can film your current peogress and post it up to see what specifically you can do
In PE3 (and 4), your hips and back should be perfectly straight, just as in a proper pushup: there should be a straight line from your knees, going through your hips, and ending at your shoulders.