I hardly find a way to improve my Hs..
any suggestion?
20 august:
5 august:
Started by Davide, September 12, 2013 · 6 Replies · 1,896 Views
I hardly find a way to improve my Hs..
any suggestion?
20 august:
5 august:
H1 ![]()
FredInChina said:H1
what does it mean?
hi guys.. i will sent an update before the end of the week.. ![]()
it's a year i'm trying to get the correct hs shape..
i noticed that my back goes into an arch position and for this reason i can t hold the position and the next days i feel my back very bad.
I tried another approach:
In this way i feel wrist more stressed and next step will be to try to hold the js in the correct position of the back ( no arch at all)..
Do you have any suggestion?
Just buy H1 as suggested before - You'll spend $99.99 but You'll save another year...