Hi everybody!
this is my stage in planche ..
do you have any suggestion for me?
I have to hold the tuck planche as much as I can.. ?
Started by Davide, September 12, 2013 · 11 Replies · 3,271 Views
Hi everybody!
this is my stage in planche ..
do you have any suggestion for me?
I have to hold the tuck planche as much as I can.. ?
Welcome to the forum Davide - beautiful weather & scenery on your video; where was it shot? ![]()
Instead of floundering you need to hold the tuck and accumulate time there. Otherwise you won't get that basis of strength to build off of. Also make sure you are protracting and locking everything in. There is too much movement right now.
FredInChina said:Welcome to the forum Davide - beautiful weather & scenery on your video; where was it shot?
it's taken in italy
sunny summer here! ![]()
Daniel Burnham said:Instead of floundering you need to hold the tuck and accumulate time there. Otherwise you won't get that basis of strength to build off of. Also make sure you are protracting and locking everything in. There is too much movement right now.
I will record another video trying to hold the adv tuck position..
Daniel Burnham said:Instead of floundering you need to hold the tuck and accumulate time there. Otherwise you won't get that basis of strength to build off of. Also make sure you are protracting and locking everything in. There is too much movement right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZUulvz8zFU
any suggestion?
am i improved?
The link doesn't work :-(
LateStarter@46 said:The link doesn't work :-(
check it now ![]()
You are not ready for tuck planche progression, there is lack of protraction strength and shoulders strength. back off on easier variation.
I agree with alex
I would recomend getting the F-series. PL is covered step by step. It will save you hips of time!
If you cant afford it, read this post:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/5959-scapula-position-for-basic-and-static-exercises/
Daniel Burnham said:I agree with alex
alex87 said:You are not ready for tuck planche progression, there is lack of protraction strength and shoulders strength. back off on easier variation.
easier variation as ? could you be so kind to give me a suggestion?
check your level of hollow strength with elbow plank