This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Level test

Started by Riku Calderón, September 10, 2013 · 31 Replies · 950 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Endurance is actually killing more people then sharks!

I'm one of them!

Coach Sommer
Zach Armijo said:

The 5 min one arm plank seemed like it would never end :(

 

 

The gift that keeps on giving.   :icon_twisted:

ausswe

I've always failed on endurance I really don't think my muscles are capable of doing anything longer than 30 seconds

Alessandro Mainente

Don't be afraid my friend you body will adapt.

maybe you need 3 months for an element, maybe 2, maybe 5 instead of 3 (i.e. for me ABH needed 4 months).

Coach Sommer
ausswe said:

I've always failed on endurance I really don't think my muscles are capable of doing anything longer than 30 seconds

 

My athletes also tried this same reasoning in the past.  It didn't work for them either.   :finger:

 

The body will either live up to or live down to your expectations.  It is up to you to decide what those expectations are.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

 

 

p.s.  Of course it does help you stay focused if I am standing right behind you.

ausswe

Well for example I can hold fl pe1 and fl pe5 for almost the same amount of time but once I hit near or above the 30 second mark its all over. Been like this for half a year :( I have tried some different templates and f1(7)2-3 times a week seems best so far. Right now trying f7 3 times a week for the first cycle then scaling down to 2 times a week for the later cycles maybe with one day where I do one set of each exercise only. Will see if this helps at all. My recovery is pretty good though I feel good to go every workout except for this week where an old friend came to see me and we spent the week having adventures and not sleeping or eating too well.

ausswe

Haha just saw your post coach and I would be glad to have you looking over my shoulder while I train!