I would like to bring Zach on board as an assistant at the May seminar. Any objections?
I did tell him he may have to do a solo hungarian for Coach to be accepted hehe
Zach has been working hard and has a great attitude towards the training.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nic Branson, September 9, 2013 · 2 Replies · 8 Views
I would like to bring Zach on board as an assistant at the May seminar. Any objections?
I did tell him he may have to do a solo hungarian for Coach to be accepted hehe
Zach has been working hard and has a great attitude towards the training.
Good idea. However before making an official announcement to Zach, let me further consider whether or not I am going to hold the May seminar. Attendance at the Sept seminar was the lowest it had ever been.
Granted the sparse attendance may have been due to the fact that we did not complete the advertising campaign that we had planned on, however it may also be due to the many other locations of GB seminars that we have been hosting.
No problem at all, thanks for the feedback. Is a good to keep him driving hard and be ready when his chance comes.