This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H1 warmup

Started by P5yx, September 9, 2013 · 7 Replies · 334 Views

P5yx

Hey guys,

 

i couldn't find anything about warming up for h1 like in f1.

is it the same like in foundation? no warm up at all (except the wrist stretches)?

 

if it is like in foundation, do you also do previous mastered elements of the wrist exercises or only for the handstand specific excercises?

 

 

MMarty

Hi,

 

I am currently working on PE8 and my warm-up looks like this:

 

  • Dynamic warm-up - arm circles, trunk rotations, etc.
  • Wrist Stretches
  • Wrist PEs in giant set (dislocates after every set)
  • 30s PE4
  • 30s PE5
  • 30s PE7
P5yx

ah ok so you don't do already mastered elements of the wrist exercises am i right?

Bipocni
MMarty said:
  • Wrist PEs in giant set (dislocates after every set)

OH MY GOD.  I've been looking for somewhere to put dislocates in my workout.  Thank you!

Bipocni
P5yx said:

ah ok so you don't do already mastered elements of the wrist exercises am i right?

Probably a set or two would be a good idea.  You're working your tendons quite hard with these exercises.

MMarty

P5yx said:

ah ok so you don't do already mastered elements of the wrist exercises am i right?

 

I forgot to mention them - I am at PE3 for all wrist exercises and I do one mastery set of SE1 and one set of SE2 (they are pretty easy, so I do them instead of PE1 and PE2).

 

Bipocni: You're welcome  :)

hukka
MMarty said:

<p>

Hi,

I am currently working on PE8 and my warm-up looks like this:

  • Dynamic warm-up - arm circles, trunk rotations, etc.
  • Wrist Stretches
  • Wrist PEs in giant set (dislocates after every set)
  • 30s PE4
  • 30s PE5
  • 30s PE7

I thought that the dislocates go between hs sets not wrist sets...

Keilani Gutierrez
hukka said:

I thought that the dislocates go between hs sets not wrist sets...

some people have decided to use that as rest between wrist exercises, that doesn't alter that you should be performing the iM's between their respective PE level