Beginner PPP, Tuck planche, Support hold

Started by Martynas MorkÅ«nas, September 4, 2013 · 1 Replies · 2,226 Views

Martynas Morkūnas

Hello to GMB,

 

I would like to get some advices, tips and critique on my form.

 

http://youtu.be/jMpgjuH7FHM - my tuck planche. Working towards advanced tuck, but my hips are very high and I sometimes try to go to straddle position from that...

 

http://youtu.be/72QcZxBaeQo - Pseudo Planche Push-ups on rings. Normal ones on floor seem to be too easy for me so I tried to do them on rings. Maybe i should do them on the floor but with elevated feet..?

 

http://youtu.be/VutN2HdekiE - Support hold. Working towards RTO dips, but my support isn't solid enough. I think I'll strieve for 60 seconds before I do RTO dips.

Martynas Morkūnas

Really thanks for viewing and answering, I'll try to improve my form as much as I can.

 

By the way, what is the standart for planche lean holding before moving on to harder variations(feet elevation, etc.). 3x30 or 3x60?