This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

V to L HLL: Acute shoulder soreness

Started by Gavin S, September 4, 2013 · 2 Replies · 202 Views

Gavin S

Hi all,

 

I have been doing the Manna progressions that relate to HLL on a free pullup bar. I progressed to V to L HLL and then my gym brought in some stall bars, so I transitioned across to using them. After about two weeks I now have quite intense pain in my shoulders, with difficulty raising my arms above my head. 

 

I have stopped all my upper body work completely until I feel 100% again and will just do SL and SLS work.

 

Is it possible that the shoulder angle of the stall bar work is responsible for the pain?

 

Any advice?

 

Thanks

Gavin S

Thanks Zach. I will heal up and then move back to Tuck Ups.

FredInChina

This sounds like great advice Zach :)