Anyone currently posting here who can perform this (reverse fag/meathook) on rings? I've seen a photo posted onSeptember 1 but can't find it anymore...
I want to discuss methods of entry into this element and safely training for them. So far, I've seen these:
1) From front meathook, go into fully inverted position and lower/drop into reverse meathook
2) Swing (or slowly lift) into reverse meathook from hanging off one arm, simply
3) From position as if going into back lever, move body to the side instead and let one arm go--ending in reverse flag
4) My own, the only one I can pull off--from "hocks" on rope (inverted position with one leg hooking onto rope), bring BENT 2nd arm behing back, grab rope with it and lower self into reverse flag, while heavily assisting with top arm.
The there're bent and straight arm reverse flags. And different wrist positions. I keep the wrist turned away from body.
Anyone here who is able to discuss this element and progressions?