Ages ago I learnt my lesson about pushing too hard in my planche training when I encountered some wrist pain. I've backed right off my static holds and have been working on psuedo planche push ups which was going fine and I knew when to take it easy. I have hardly trained in the last two weeks due to a cold but my wrist has flared up and is at the point where even supporting my son in the water at swimming lessons had to be done with my right hand. My food intake has been lower than usual as well but not anything crazy.
I'm going to buy H1 and start that once it goes back to normal to make sure I'm really preparing my wrists right but has anyone else had this happen before? That is, had their wrists (or other joints) been ok and then stopped training/eating as much and had pain flare up?