Hey Guys,
I want to build my own stallbars, but I have no place where I could attach it to a wall.
So it has to be freestanding.
I already have a plan how they should look and think it should be able to stay free.
Here is my desgin:
It should be 230 tall and 120 wide.
Both poles should be 230cm tall, 10cm wide and 10 cm thick. And they should linked together at the top and the bottom.
The dowels should be 100cm long and 3,4 cm thick and should stand off 20 cm by each other. I want to use 12 dowels.
The stallbar should have a base reaching out in front, so it cant drop that way. The base consists of two 50cm units that are linked to gather at the middle and the end. (the picture will make it clear what I mean)
From the base a pole should be reach of to the stallbar pole. Together with the base this will create a triangle.
At the top it should has an overhang, so I´m maybe able to do pull ups or attach rings there.
The overhang should be 30 cm long and also connect by a unit, just like the base and at the top the last dowel will be placed. It will be also connect to the stall bar by a crossbar.
The matrial should be wood and I want to screw everything together. But first I wanted to finish the desgin before I think about the material.
What to you guys think about this?
I want to place it in my room, because of this it should be good looking and should not be to big, while providing still good stability and so on.
I weight 65 kg, but want to gain weight, but it still doesn´t have to carry to much weight.
It will be staying near a wall with the back so it can´t fall that way.
Thanks ! =)
Greetings from germany =)
Phil