Cottage cheese open sandwich

Started by Ravn, August 31, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,590 Views

Ravn

...like trying to stack ball bearings on a slice of bread and expecting them to stick. I really don't have the hand-eye coordination for this sh#t :-S

TANSTAAFL

Just another reason to loose the bread :).

Ravn

Not gonna happen, we've got a tradition of making lovely full grain rye bread based on sour dough here. The white stuff I can ditch, but not rye. Pretty sure the dinosaurs ate it too :-)

TANSTAAFL

I believe that's actually one of the new theories of extinction for them...bread introduction that is.

 

How bout using a piece(s) of bacon to form a rim around the edge of the bread to contain said cottage bearings.

Ravn

That could work, cottage cheese needs some extra flavour anyway. Or one could just apply the Abelian sandpile model to cottage cheese, to estimate the optimum angle of the cheese slope. Problem is, the slope increases for every bite taken...

TANSTAAFL

With complexity, comes...more harder complexity.