This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Regimen Critique

Started by Robmob, August 30, 2013 · 3 Replies · 284 Views

Robmob

I didnt know where to put this thread, and since Im going to mention F1 I might as well write it here.

 

I would like to know if my workout covers all the muscles with sufficent load. 

 

I alternate Mon/Friday with Wed workout each week just like F1 suggests.

 

So a sample would be 

 

Monday/Friday

 

RC

Bicep Curl

Shrug

HBP

Bench Press

Triceps Press/Tate Press

FL

sPL

Wrist Curl

Pushups (For extra conditioning for Martial Arts)

 

Wednesday

 

Manna

SL

Deadlift

SLS

Weighted Squats

Calf Raises

 

 

 

Thats all I do with a lot of Martial arts and boxing.

Thanks for your time 

Guest

Do F1 first on your workout days. Then add in the other stuff if you feel like afterwards, however DO NOT push yourself in the extra work. If you can, do martial arts/boxing in evening, F1 morning, or vice versa. Gives you some good rest.

federicoC

To me it does not make much sense to spend time on things like biceps curl if you are anyway doing F1. I'd rather focus on WL or PL movements for complementing the work. 

Jon Douglas

Seriously? You're doing foundation and you need extra pushups for conditioning?

Unless you are required to put up a certain number of pushups for your art, I would take a look and check you are working foundation hard enough