This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE5 > iM reps

Started by Christian, August 30, 2013 · 5 Replies · 215 Views

Christian

I actually got to wonder now, the vertical pike walks is it 5 times up and down or 5 steps up/down?

Basically is the athlete in the vid doing a full set or just 1 rep?

 

It seems like sooo much more than the next iM in intensity and volume if it 5 times up and down.

 

 

Ravn

I've been wondering about that too, as I will commence MN5 next week.

Christian

Thanks for clearing it up. Should we aim for the ROM demonstrated or is it OK to move on with less steps?

Lets say one step less than Dillon.

Christian

Hi all. Spoke to Coach about this one at the London seminar. He confirmed there is a typo. It's supposed to say 1 rep.

 

So in the video, Dillon does 1 full set of the iM. I PM'ed Cory to get this in an update later on.

 

Rejoice!

Jon Douglas
Christian said:

Hi all. Spoke to Coach about this one at the London seminar. He confirmed there is a typo. It's supposed to say 1 rep.

 

So in the video, Dillon does 1 full set of the iM. I PM'ed Cory to get this in an update later on.

 

Rejoice!

BUGGER. I lost a callus doing 5x 5x 5 steps when testing this one the first time >.<

Sisyphus

That's awesome! Not that I'm workshy but that was going to be a long haul. I had to use wrist wraps on sets 4 & 5 the other day just to hold on...