Bent arm strength in the foundation series.

Started by Luke Smith, August 30, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,679 Views

Luke Smith

Are there many bent arm strength exercises covered in the foundation series so far? Or are they planning on covering much in the later foundation series?

From the description of foundation 1 and 2 it only looks like rope climbs are the main bent arm strength exercises covered. I'll probably still purchase the series regardless but I was just wondering :-)

(first post be kind :-P)

Christian

There's push and pull bent arm element in there. Lot's of fantastic exercises. Go get it ;)

swhitley

One of the seven skills foundation trains you to do is the hollow back press, basically a handstand push up and bent arm planche combined

Luke Smith

Awesome, thanks guys. I was planning on buying the series regardless I just wanted to know a little more about it :)