Fantastic strength/flexibiilty video

Started by firnsy, August 29, 2013 · 8 Replies · 4,351 Views

firnsy

Hey all,

 

A mate of mine sent me this video to inspire me... WOW!!!

Not sure if any of you have seen this yet, maybe sit down first! I've googled this lady (Oona) and she was a gymnast as a kid (SO jealous), so I doubt I will get to her level in my lifetime, but hey we can always have big dreams right?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ychdzz6UEA

 

Would love to know feedback on this! Enjoy!

Christian

I think it's been posted here a while back. This popped up on my Facebook feed every day for a week or also. Just an awesome video. Dream as big as you can :-)

Arto

.

firnsy

Good to see great minds think alike with this video!

Mats Trane

Awsome shoulder and hip flexibility! I know Coaches guys use the one at 1.44 alot

3bears

Me like this one:

Michael Traynor
3bears said:

Me like this one:

This is Ekaterina Shustova. She has some absolutely stunning Silk and Strap work too. She is one strong, flexible and graceful lady!

3bears
Michael Traynor said:

This is Ekaterina Shustova. She has some absolutely stunning Silk and Strap work too. She is one strong, flexible and graceful lady!

Yes, I've seen her silks ("Zed" silks/Cirque du Soleil) and straps vids...and her lyra video too. She seems to be most perfect on any apparatus, such exceptional strength. "Zed" silks are mind-blowing, simply, probably my favorite silks performance, and she does a lot of straps moves in it. I believe she's working for Cirque du Soleil in Vegas on a stable basis, but I could be wrong--she surely did work for them in the past.
firnsy

WOW! She is amazing! I agree totally with incredible shoulder mobility and strength. I love that there's some awesome chicks out there! Thanks for sharing. Feeling very weak and stiff after watching... off to do some Pilates today to remedy!