Headstand Pushups in the Foundation Series

Started by IcedDante, August 29, 2013 · 8 Replies · 2,579 Views

IcedDante

I have heard that Headstand Pushups are not part of the Foundation Series. I wanted to ask why that is since they seem to be such a staple exercise.

 

Also, is this one of those things that isn't in the Foundation Series but once you actually go through Foundation lo-and-behold! you've developed the strength to do them anyways? If so, which series are these muscles developed under? Hollow Back Press? Handstand One?

 

Thanks.

Christian

Neither F3 or F4 is released yet so they can still show their head. Just gotta wait and see.

Jon Douglas

I am dead-set certain F3 will be all about HSPUs.

Christian

Shhhh... :ph34r:

Jono

Since a HBP is a hybrid of a PU and HSPU, it's probably in it.

Jon Douglas

The moment I have a product, I'll be sure to not talk about its content :)

Speculation is fair game!

Daniel Burnham

I won't confirm it deny anything, but do you really think that you can do the final progressions of a hollowback press without being able to do hspus?

Alessandro Mainente

Listen to Daniel, HBP it'all about mastery the basics and put them together. Other ways lead to failure.

IcedDante

Thanks guys.