Crappy I know.
Need to jump more up, not back. Swing my arms all the way up. Tuck better.
But first in 2 years....
Looking forwards to the Movement series ![]()
Started by Christian, August 24, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,053 Views
Crappy I know.
Need to jump more up, not back. Swing my arms all the way up. Tuck better.
But first in 2 years....
Looking forwards to the Movement series ![]()
Way to go my friend! ![]()
Nice! Are you self-taught or did you receive any coaching?
Coaching. Used to take adult gymnastics and ended up teaching recreational kids.
Of course the coaching was basically a guy holding your back and doing it on springy floor. Looking forward to the movement series.
I don't really picture coach having us do backflips in the movement series. Don't get me wrong, they are an amazing exercise, but inherently dangerous and not worth the risk to train unsupervised...
The movement series will be more like clapping pushups (for definite) something like switching grip pullups will probably be included, maybe kipping/swinging skills on the rings.
It's an explosive movement series, not a tumbling series. ![]()
I would totally buy a tumbling series if it came out tho. ![]()
Hey, dynamic leg work will help alot :-)