This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Central Texas

Started by jprimeaux, August 24, 2013 · 10 Replies · 1,921 Views

jprimeaux

I'm in Austin and looking for practitioners who have had some success and experience. I've been practicing for awhile but want to make sure my form is proper, as I have had some shoulder aggrivations. I have my own rings and also live nearby to a gymnastics studio that has an open gym twice a week (for only $10). Let's meet up and have some fun.

RyanC
On 8/24/2013 at 9:19 AM, jprimeaux said:

I'm in Austin and looking for practitioners who have had some success and experience. I've been practicing for awhile but want to make sure my form is proper, as I have had some shoulder aggrivations. I have my own rings and also live nearby to a gymnastics studio that has an open gym twice a week (for only $10). Let's meet up and have some fun.

I just moved to Austin recently. I don't have my own rings but i do have an entire Gymnastics gym. Would that do? :)

kronik85
RyanC said:

I just moved to Austin recently. I don't have my own rings but i do have an entire Gymnastics gym. Would that do? :)

 

I know your post is a few months old but i wouldn't mind teaming up to do some of the foundation and other courses plus gymnastics in general. PM me or contact me directly at ryanc23@gmail.com

Fellow Austinite here. I tend to get super busy, but would love to try and meet up sometime. 

busterknoxvill

Same here, though I live in Temple (just up I-35). Wouldn't mind driving to Austin to meet up.

87seph

I'll be moving to Austin in a little over a month.  Are there any gyms that offer open gym or adult classes?

CRomero

Any of you guys on this post still getting together to train in Austin? Good chance I will be up there this weekend August 28/29 to do some rock climbing, would be fun to meet up to share experiences with the GB program and/or workout. I am in Houston, if you know fellow GB Houstonians, would be great to meet them as well.  

Samuel Hai

Hey guys,

Wanted to give this post a little bump. I'm pretty sure I've already met a couple of y'all through my fitness and/or circles (if you remember meeting a tall Asian dude). I'm definitely down to meet up and do workouts with you. I also go to the open gym at Lache Movement Academy (Wed, 8:30-11:30pm), and occasionally Austin Gymnastics (Sat, 8-11). I can also reserve studio space if necessary.

If y'all are still down to meet up, post what dates/times work best and I'm pretty sure we can coordinate something!

Carlo Romero

Thanks Samuel. I don’t know when next I am in Austin, but I can let you know.

It would be interesting to know what your Community says; I will also check with some similar body movement groups in Houston.

Carlo Romero

Samuel and Austin GST Folks, 

Good chance may be up next weekend to Austin - would a meet up on January 27th work? Is there an open gym available for us to all meet and how much would it be?

Carlo

 

Nick Ebner

Hey All,

    We have a client taking a job in Austin for 3 months. Any suggested places for training? Where do you all train and are you still doing meet-ups?

Thanks,

    Nick Ebner-TransformGST NYC

Joseph Hirsh

Hey there,

I’m the guy Nick mentioned. I’m living in Austin and would love to organize a regular meetup to go through GB workouts. 

Reply if you’re interested!