This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rock reps?

Started by Cody Ward, August 23, 2013 · 14 Replies · 399 Views

Cody Ward

This is a question basically for any HBRs. How exactly do I count the reps? Does back and forth = 1 rep, or is back and forth 2 reps?

gohei_

Everytime your feet rise it is one rep, so your first example.

Jon Douglas
gohei_ said:

Everytime your feet rise it is one rep, so your first example.

COMPLETELY incorrect. Every time your HEAD rises is one.

Jeez gohei_, I expected better of you.

gohei_

Oh my.. I'll just be over here in the corner, facing the wall  :(

Cody Ward

Ah okay, thanks. I'm about to test mastery for FL/PE2. Abs are kinda sore from having to do several hollow hold sets at gymnastics yesterday.


My body is ready. :)

Cody Ward

UPDATE: My body wasn't ready. I got through the second set and knew I wouldn't be able to finish. :(

Just gonna start on week 5. That'll also give me time to work on the mobility which wasn't perfect.

Also, I retested RC/PE1 with the proper form. My forearms and biceps couldn't handle it! I'm gonna start at week 9 on these.

Aadil Siddiqi
Zach Armijo said:

I would go find a place to hide if you see Coach approaching you with his "training" stick for asking this question.

Is his training stick a barbell? :P

gohei_
Aadil Siddiqi said:

Is his training stick a barbell? :P

Nope, it's a lightsaber. A red one  :blink:

SuperBru
Zach Armijo said:

I would go find a place to hide if you see Coach approaching you with his "training" stick for asking this question.

Why?

Arto

.

Hercules

NO

 

I don't like my sensei's "training" stick - I don't want Coach's too.

Aadil Siddiqi
Arto said:

Wanna try it out and see for yourself? :icon_twisted:

May the force be with you, Young Padawan.

B1214N

Like some Buddhist monks getting hit in the back with a stick during meditation?

SuperBru
Arto said:

Wanna try it out and see for yourself? :icon_twisted:

No thanks, I do not want to imagine what coach is capable of with that stick.

Christian

There is a reason for all the dislocate prep he has us do.