I just bought F2 and I was just wondering when do the other exercises from BtGB come in (ring push ups, muscle ups, etc.) are those in F3 and F4?
Maybe...nevermind, I just saw dips in the hollowback stuff.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by arapahoepark, August 23, 2013 · 5 Replies · 234 Views
I just bought F2 and I was just wondering when do the other exercises from BtGB come in (ring push ups, muscle ups, etc.) are those in F3 and F4?
Maybe...nevermind, I just saw dips in the hollowback stuff.
Given that F3 and F4 aren't out yet, we don't know much more than you do. I can tell you for certain that muscle-ups are not in F3/4, though, as the staff has explicitly said so.
How's F1 coming?
Yes, there are Schrodinger ring push ups, muscle ups, etc... in F3, 4, 5, 6... ![]()
FredInChina said:Yes, there are Schrodinger ring push ups, muscle ups, etc... in F3, 4, 5, 6...
Dare I even ask what Schrodinger ring pushups are? ![]()
gohei_ said:Dare I even ask what Schrodinger ring pushups are?
Glad you asked: These are the push ups that are there until you decide to check whether they are there or not and disappear. ![]()
FredInChina said:Glad you asked: These are the push ups that are there until you decide to check whether they are there or not and disappear.
Haha! And before you know it, you have a dead cat in your home ![]()