The 20 set from Yuval

Started by Mats Trane, August 22, 2013 · 23 Replies · 4,755 Views

Mats Trane

I love it!

 

Christian

Yes, incredible, saw the facebook post. He's aiming for 40 total reps (10,10,10,10) before he hits 40 years.

Alessandro Mainente

he is a monster!!!

Christian

Would still like to see him do the arch body rocks :P

Handbalancer

Im gonna try this in training today =) Stuff like this is damn good for conditioning.

Bro'
Christian said:

Would still like to see him do the arch body rocks :P

The new benchmark of strength, endurance and fitness in general!

Christian
Handbalancer said:

Im gonna try this in training today =) Stuff like this is damn good for conditioning.

Film it and post it?  Would love to see it.

Handbalancer

ok i will try to film it. Right off the bat it feels doable. I dont have any light ankleweights so it will have to be without. Question is if it should be for warm up or after training.

Christian

Cool looking forwards to it. Sounds like a nice warmup attempt  :blink:  :)

Bipocni
Handbalancer said:

ok i will try to film it. Right off the bat it feels doable. I dont have any light ankleweights so it will have to be without. Question is if it should be for warm up or after training.

Damn, I didn't even notice the ankle weights.

Fit-Bull90

Beast... btw, is that Yuval on the new GB logo? 

Rachid Tahri

Fit-Bull90: you mean the logo on youtube right? I was thinking the same thing... :). 

Fit-Bull90
Rachid Tahri said:

Fit-Bull90: you mean the logo on youtube right? I was thinking the same thing... :). 

No, I mean this one here, on the top left, which says gymnastic bodies, with an handstand guy instead of i. Look exactly like him :P

Rachid Tahri

Oh I mean't the silhouette on the youtube page of GB!  Compare with this...the middle one  :) !

 

I think (but am not 100% sure) that dude on the GB website is Handbalancer....I know I know..it should be you instead :D !  

Cody Ward
Handbalancer said:

ok i will try to film it. Right off the bat it feels doable. I dont have any light ankleweights so it will have to be without. Question is if it should be for warm up or after training.

 

Do it with shoes on?

Bipocni

You can borrow my boots if you want...

Handbalancer

Did the set once as warm up today. I messed up and fell on the 3rd heSPU, got back up and finished the rest. I will get a clean one on film one of these days and post. I should either way do more of this kind of conditioning. My pressing is pretty decent but I have lost some hspu power due to lack of focus and a small injury last year. However, the 40 set is some real stuff. Would have to condition a lot to get there!

Mats Trane

Wow! didn't notice at first that he had ankleweights on until Handbalancer wrote about it!

LateStarter@46

Really guys, wake up! It was the first thing I noticed :-)

Bipocni
LateStarter@46 said:

Really guys, wake up! It was the first thing I noticed :-)

I think that terrible music was the first thing I noticed...

Bipocni

Okay so yeah, it was good, but I want to see it done with erbs, hollowback press, straddle press and handstand pushups.  Can anyone here manage even one rep?

B1214N

One rep of each together or one rep of any of those exercises?

Jon Douglas
Bipocni said:

Okay so yeah, it was good, but I want to see it done with erbs, hollowback press, straddle press and handstand pushups. Can anyone here manage even one rep?

On rings.

...While on fire.

Bipocni
Jon Douglas said:

On rings.

...While on fire.

In my whole life I've seen three very shaky reps of hollowback press on rings....

 

Sadly the guy wasn't on fire :icon_twisted: