Monks Are Immortal!

Started by SuperBru, August 22, 2013 · 10 Replies · 3,615 Views

SuperBru

Just watch this video and you will understand.

 

SuperBru

Ravn

Yeah, but do they even lift? :P

Bipocni

I love the little noise it makes each jump.  Not at all like the sound of every bone in my body breaking, which is what you would hear if I tried this...

William

what the... :o

Alessandro Mainente

i find the headjumps somthing very stupid for brain and head health.

William
alex87 said:

i find the headjumps somthing very stupid for brain and head health.

yes, me too. and you can't impress girls with that, i think...so it's really stupido

Arto

.

Alessandro Mainente

Nothing bad for my brain, but probably for his...of course.

MrPuppeh

I have always wondered why arent these guys ripped ?

Jon Douglas
MrPuppeh said:

I have always wondered why arent these guys ripped ?

Vegetarian diet and no eating after noon meal doesn't help.