HSPU Rope Climbs?

Started by Guest, August 22, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,880 Views

Guest

The other day I was daydreaming at my job, and thought about how you could use a climbing rope to help your HSPU's, maybe even get close to a one arm HeSPU. It is essentially an inverted rope climb, but not in an inverted hang.

 

You are in a handstand on the rope using your legs for balance, and one hand will be below the other. You could not place the upper hand too far or else it would be a pulling exercise for just that arm.

 

Anyone care to discuss this?

Alessandro Mainente

i tried that a couple of time only to try, but what i did is very far from the form i need to have for one hand hspu, there are more useful approaches.

Coach Sommer

We played with these years ago.  Lot's of fun, but a complete fail as far as being able to accomplish anything conditioning wise with them.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

B1214N

These also sound pretty dangerous.

Guest

Dang, I was hoping I invented a new exercise and could name them (my last name 's)!