This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Finland

Started by Pasi Aappo Elias Niskanen, August 21, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,090 Views

Pasi Aappo Elias Niskanen

Hi,

 

I'm looking for other Foundation/GST enthusiasts from Finland.

 

At the moment me and a few other enthusiasts are training (almost daily) at the Töölö Bay "ghetto gym". It would be great to have us guys organised here in Helsinki to exchange training tips, developed GST camaraderie etc. I believe that way the whole GST movement could gain momemtum in Helsinki.

 

 

Best regards,

 

Pasi Niskanen

Helsinki, Finland

Riku Calderón

Tampere in the house!

jpriit
Pasi Aappo Elias Niskanen said:

Hi,

 

I'm looking for other Foundation/GST enthusiasts from Finland.

 

At the moment me and a few other enthusiasts are training (almost daily) at the Töölö Bay "ghetto gym". It would be great to have us guys organised here in Helsinki to exchange training tips, developed GST camaraderie etc. I believe that way the whole GST movement could gain momemtum in Helsinki.

 

 

Best regards,

 

Pasi Niskanen

Helsinki, Finland

 

Sorry for digging out the old topic. How is the current situation? Are there GST gatherings around Helsinki?

OmenA

Espoo is reporting on duty :D

jpriit
OmenA said:

Espoo is reporting on duty :D

 

Where do you train? Me too, I'm working out in Otahalli Mon,Wed,Fri. Would be nice to gather a group!

 

Cole Dano said:

I have regular classes 2x/ week at Helsingin Taitoliikuntakeskus.

 

http://punavuorifoundationalgym.fi

Perfect! I had heard about it before, but didn't know if the classes were directly related to the official program. Very cool that you are doing this here. I will have to come and check it out!

OmenA
Cole Dano said:

I have regular classes 2x/ week at Helsingin Taitoliikuntakeskus.

 

http://punavuorifoundationalgym.fi

 

That is awesome to know! I'll have to come check it out some time. :)

Is it possible to do mastery/form checks at your gym?

jpriit said:

Where do you train? Me too, I'm working out in Otahalli Mon,Wed,Fri. Would be nice to gather a group!

 

 

A gathering sounds nice. Definitely should do that. :)

I train at home most of the time and just started F1+H1. I also do once a week an adult gymnastic class in Tapiola.