Congrats Mats Trane, Level .5 GB Certified!

Started by Nic Branson, August 20, 2013 · 23 Replies · 4,576 Views

Nic Branson

Congrats to Mats on completing the GB Level .5 Certification!!

Christian

Va snygt Mats :-) way to go!

LateStarter@46

Wooo! Well done Mats.

gohei_

Awesome. Grattis :)

Jon Douglas

Congrats :)

FredInChina

Well done Matts :)

Hercules

Good job! 

jl5555

Awesome!  Mats is no spring chicken, yes?

P5yx

Congratulations! You are one of the "not totally weak guys" now... ;)

Ravn

Just like that!

Alessandro Mainente

good job mats!!

TANSTAAFL

Another one bites the dust. Gone from the ranks of 'ultimate weenie', up to 'super weenie'. Hope to be there myself someday :)

MvdB

CongrMats! ;) Well done!

Aadil Siddiqi

Well done!

Brendan Coad

Congratulations!

Richard Hamilton

Nice one Mats... good job! :)

MarcinTrybalski

Congratulations Mats :)

Bipocni

Congratulations!

kalel

grats mats.

Keilani Gutierrez

you're the man, Mats! congrats

B1214N

Congratulations Mats!

SuperBru

Jeez how are you so strong? Well done man!

Arto

.

Mats Trane
Thanks everyone!

 

I´m realy happy I did this. When F1 came out I already had an FL, Bl, OAC, sls, Ropeclime etc and I have to admit that I thought it "looked" to easy for me.

But I swallowed my pride and started right from the beginning.Soon I found that I had weak links, Hip mobility, Lowerback, Hip flexor strength etc.

I have also realized that my previous "home made" traing program was not balanced which might be the reason that I have had some minor injuries along the way.

One thing is for sure, I´ll always keep the exercises I had the hardest time to master (weak links) in my future warm up.