This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Preparatory Element progressions?

Started by Nino Harnesy, August 19, 2013 · 4 Replies · 249 Views

Nino Harnesy

Hi,

A friend and I bought the Foundation course. I'd like to know how to approach some exercises where I am strong enough to master PE6 but not enough well "versed" to manage PE3 mastery.

In a case like this, how do you recommend I approach my progress to the aimed exercises (manna etc.)?
Thankful for your help!

SuperBru

You must master PE1,2,3,4 and 5 before moving onto PE6, even if you demonstrate mastery for PE6 only. Think of your preparation as building the foundation of a building, if you don't have a solid foundation what will happen to the building? It will simply collapse..

gohei_

What SuperBru said, also this thread should be in the Foundation subforum.

Vincearoo

That's right. You start with pe1 and im1 and test for mastery. If successful you do it for the next progression. Continue this way until you cannot demonstrate mastery and then start there. You do not begin testing by working backwards.

Also, make sure you have your mobility mastered for each element too, before moving on

Bipocni

I suggest you re-read your copy of Foundation One.  It should answer many questions you might have in the future.