This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

An epiphany regarding the urge to move up on progressions...

Started by HamdiC, August 19, 2013 · 9 Replies · 630 Views

HamdiC

After finally moving on from SL/PE1 Arch Body Hold to PE2 Arch Body Rocks... I realized "Why was I so gung-ho about moving on from the previous exercise, this new one sucks even MORE than the last one".

Christian

Come on. They rock :-)

Jon Douglas
Christian said:

Come on. They rock :-)

Thread win, Player One! :)

I dunno. I find abh pretty easy, for some reason, but high rep abr still gives me that pump in the lower back. I like the feeling, so basically when this eventually goes away, Ill let them go from my warmup.

Probably no time soon...

HamdiC

They do both!

Keilani Gutierrez

imagine what we'll think of the chest rolls to etc.  :huh:

Christian
Charm said:

Thread win, Player One! :)

I rock :-)

dritar

Well because after ABH and ABR it'll be smooth sailing, ha, ha ha.

 

Or perhaps not :P.

Art Vandelay
dritar said:

Well because after ABH and ABR it'll be smooth sailing, ha, ha ha.

 

Or perhaps not :P.

I feel like even though they lack specificity, after I master ABH and ABR I'll be able to do a Side Lever...maybe even compete in the Olympics. 

Joshua Naterman
Christian said:

I rock :-)

*groan* You're getting all you can with that one hahaha :):lol:

Coach Sommer
HamdiC said:

After finally moving on from SL/PE1 Arch Body Hold to PE2 Arch Body Rocks... I realized "Why was I so gung-ho about moving on from the previous exercise, this new one sucks even MORE than the last one".

 

:icon_twisted: