This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I just got a camera

Started by John P, August 19, 2013 · 2 Replies · 141 Views

John P

:eek:

:facepalm:

:(

 

So I have been doing three of the seven wrong. It really helps to see what you are doing. 

 

I'm at week 9, PE1, for all and will be reverting to week 5. Not a total waste but definitely a lesson learned.

Hercules

Indeed, it is always worth checking your form with a camera. Don't forget about the iMs, if you haven't already.

 

What were those three exercises?

John P

Yeah i'll always be checking now. 

 

It's embarrassing but the incline pushups. I was not thinking. I was using the couch and my chest hit the couchy at the bottom, what I did not think about and realise was that my hands were depressed an inch or so so i was not reaching the correct depth. And also piking more than I had realised.

 

The bent hollow hold. Legs wrong position and I was way to bent.

 

and the scap shrugs but i'm not sure if that is a result of my dodgy shoulder.

 

I'm just happy I realised now and not to far in the future.

 

I'll check the im's next. Hopefully they are not so bad.