Just bought a "grid" foam roller

Started by Vincearoo, August 19, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,113 Views

Vincearoo

What nightmarish tool did I just invest my money into?
I thought I've always had good quad flexibility, but man, rolling my quads made me break out in a deep sweat.
Anyways, here's to more mobility and hopefully advancing along the path to curing my patellofemoral pain syndrome!

Keilani Gutierrez
Vincearoo said:

What nightmarish tool did I just invest my money into?

I thought I've always had good quad flexibility, but man, rolling my quads made me break out in a deep sweat.

Anyways, here's to more mobility and hopefully advancing along the path to curing my patellofemoral pain syndrome!

I know that feel, bro. I know that feel. 

yuri marmerstein

Just wait until you get on the extra firm rumble roller...

Joshua Naterman
yuri marmerstein said:

Just wait until you get on the extra firm rumble roller...

Amen. I love my extra firm RR... in the same way that I love extra spicy food, but without the rapid bowel transit that tends to accompany the latter.