So I recently got my back tuck down pretty good. It was probably not a good idea but I did probably 40 or so (spread out over an hour) a couple weeks back. I started to notice my vertebrae towards the middle of my back (probably about 8-11 up from my tailbone) started to hurt. A PT saw me and pushed on my back a little and said they were out of place. Is there something with my landing that would cause that...maybe an imbalance.
I notice also that when I under-rotate, only my left ankle gets bent (dorsi-flexed- I think that's the term for your top of your foot bending towards your shin) to where it hurts a little and can swell up (I've under-rotated a lot due to uncommitment or poor execution). Does that have something to do with my back...maybe one side is taking a beating and so my back on impact is getting compressed unevenly?