Meaning GB Athlete?

Started by Rachid Tahri, August 18, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,706 Views

Rachid Tahri

Hello Guys,

 

I noticed that a (select) couple of forum members have the GB Athlete sign. I guess that this has to do with the current level (tested during a seminar/online?) of the member. I tried to search the meaning of this on this site but couldn't find anything. So I'll just ask: 

 

What does this 0.5 GB Athlete mean: is there also a 1,2,3?

Thanks. 

Keilani Gutierrez

correct

 

depending if they're marked "GB Athlete" or "GB Coach" is how you can tell the difference if they're an athlete or a community coach. :)

 

and yes, each subsequent level has an increment of .5 leading upto Level 4

Christian

Yup, it means they passed the test according to the strength chart in Foundation. There are 4 levels, divided in 8 half levels.

 

So level .5, 1 ,1.5 and so on

Rachid Tahri

Thanks guys for the fast reply!  :)

FredInChina

I would think that there will be additional levels beyond 4 soon :)