Yesterday, I've decided to diversify my GST by adding front lever and handstand. Right now, at the end of each planche training session or "rest day". I will do 10 sets of max advanced tucked front lever (usually around 15-20 seconds) followed immediately by 1 minute of wall handstands. I will rest between 3-5 minutes in between each set. The total amount of time I would spend for HS training would be 600 seconds while my advanced tuck lever time would be between 150 - 200 seconds. Right now, I just want to focus on my SAS before moving on to BAS. In the middle of my training though, I feel this pain in my elbow like it's being "pulled from my socket" or something like that. Also, I think I might be excessively locking out my elbows my wall handstand. After I went to bed that night, I woke up and I didn't have any pain. Do you think this current routine is beyond my limit at the moment? I just think it's odd since I don't feel anything in my elbows when I train the planche - no pain whatsoever.
Here are some of my FL attempts at various progression from a couple weeks ago. I will record some new attempts and post them here later: