Introduction and some questions

Started by DannyO, August 17, 2013 · 0 Replies · 12,642 Views

DannyO

Hi, my names Danny. I've been reading and using this site since i was 16, now 20. Its been absolutely an indispensable tool in my practice:) so thanks to coach sommer and the rest of the community. I couldn't imagine life without this site. Now to my questions.

I play pool professsionaly, and when I'm not at a tournament I have a lot of free time. Right now I'm doing F1 and H1 4 days a week which takes about 40 minutes daily. Not really that long. Ideally, I would like to spend 3 to 4 hours, 5 days a week training. Including the time spent on F1 and H1. Is that reasonable? And if so what types of things should I be doing with that time? I would like to use it as efficiently as possible instead of just doing whatever random mobility, skill elements that happened to watch on youtube. Which is what usually happens.

Thanks for reading any thoughts welcome