I do L-sit lift but I feel more hips flexor instead abdominal when I do with weight, why? ... see video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZMIoLJ-nc
what muscles am i working in this L-sit lift?
Started by Lucas Abner, August 17, 2013 · 6 Replies · 4,691 Views
I do L-sit lift but I feel more hips flexor instead abdominal when I do with weight, why? ... see video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZMIoLJ-nc
what muscles am i working in this L-sit lift?
Both the hip flexors and abdominals are working here. You feel more hip flexors probably because you are lifting and compressing the legs more than pushing the hips out.
Very nice L sit lifts. Can you do them with your palms flat on the floor?
Well, he can do something of the sort with palms on the floor ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMKn6CDjXOY&list=UUM5DOY-3lTr8VPeNKu9bmPQ
Hercules said:Well, he can do something of the sort with palms on the floor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMKn6CDjXOY&list=UUM5DOY-3lTr8VPeNKu9bmPQ
That compression is unreal. There is a point at which I simply have to cry unfair >.<
Bipocni said:Very nice L sit lifts. Can you do them with your palms flat on the floor?
only with 4 kg in each ankle... in this video I do with no weight;
I love the disinterested look on your face, like it's just a formality...