...and just found out that none of my shirts fit me anymore. They're too tight across the chest and neck (No, not around the gut). I credit F1.
So now I've gotta get up early and go buy new ones. Ah well, first world problems... ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ravn, August 16, 2013 · 11 Replies · 309 Views
...and just found out that none of my shirts fit me anymore. They're too tight across the chest and neck (No, not around the gut). I credit F1.
So now I've gotta get up early and go buy new ones. Ah well, first world problems... ![]()
hahah i opened this thread thinking you're going to get married tomorrow ....
i've experienced similar situations with my shirts hahaha
i think you will have to:
1. buy new clothes
2. lose muscle in one night
XD
anybody else with similar experiences?
Some people do nudist weddings.
Christian said:Some people do nudist weddings.
Call me square, but that won't be fun if I'm the only nude person there :s
Finally we have isolated the primary difference between Ravn and IRavn said:Call me square, but that won't be fun if I'm the only nude person there :s
Good job dude XD
And I opened this thread thinking that instead of a band, you were going to perform some gymnastic moves. Great news about the shirts :-)
Ravn said:Call me square, but that won't be fun if I'm the only nude person there :s
People are more open for that in Denmark. I say give it a try :-) Maybe see if Charm wants to go too :-)
Thanks for suggesting it, but you know, with the extended family it could turn slightly awkward ![]()
Edit: But on the other hand it could also be the wedding everyone remembers forever.
I think if a guy I invited to a wedding showed up naked, with another naked guy he met on the internet....
I'm not really sure how I'd feel about that actually. ![]()
Bipocni said:I think if a guy I invited to a wedding showed up naked, with another naked guy he met on the internet....
I'm not really sure how I'd feel about that actually.
I object! >: (
Bipocni said:I think if a guy I invited to a wedding showed up naked, with another naked guy he met on the internet....
I'm not really sure how I'd feel about that actually.
Hahaha!
I've certainly had my problems with growing out of my clothes. F1 hasn't yet done it really but I think it's because I prepared earlier. Couple years ago when I started first with kettlebells and moved on to crossfit, I broke 5 pairs of troucers in half a year. Most of my shirts got way too small in the same timeframe.
I guess it has it's ups and downs.