Necessary stamina for a seminar?

Started by Romulo, August 16, 2013 · 4 Replies · 20,758 Views

Romulo

Could somebody please tell me what level of fitness/endurance do you need to go through a seminar, or is it adaptable to each participant's level? 

 

I intend to attend Tokyo's seminar in October, but I'm not confident about my current physical condition. Obviously the seminar must have theory and lots of explanations as well, but isn't the physical part too strenuous? I think I never trained for more than 2-3 hours and don't know if I could stand the whole time and make the best of it.

Joshua Slocum

It is entirely adaptable to your current level.  

Romulo

Thank you Joshua!

Joakim Anderson

I brought my dad of age 60 with zero gymnastics experience and he had a good time.

LateStarter@46

It's about the form and not at all about how many you can do of an exercise.