Hey guys I'm really wanting to start working on my iron cross and I was wondering if any of the iron cross trainers on the internet are actually helpful.
As of now I'm able to:
-Good support 30-45 seconds fairly easily
- L Sit in support for about 15
- getting decent at back lever yet and can hold for a few seconds
I believe HS and planche ( with planche being optional, I think) is recommended by coach and I don't plan to try iron cross until I at least have a decent handstand on rings. However I thought maybe if I get one of those iron cross trainers that takes a lot of pressure off the elbow I could go ahead and work on HS and assisted iron crosses at the same time. Just not sure if it's a good idea or not and wanted someone with more knowledge to help me out.