Coach,
I am currently writing an article for Crossfit San Diego's monthly newsletter. It will be a few articles on how to program a gymnastic focused supplement to a Crossfit routine. I want to discuss many of the things I've learned on this site, but I want to do it the right way so there's no plagiarism problems or simply not giving credit where it's due.
I would like to directly quote some of your blogs and even provide links to your athletes demonstration of some of the pre-habilitation/joint prep movements (like wrist push-ups, wall extensions, etc). What would your rules be for doing this. I have just begun to write the parts where I need to *ahem* "borrow" info from this website. But want to make sure I'm doing it the right way.
FYI my initial thoughts on the outline for this is:
I Conditioning
A Muscular Endurance
B Joint Preparation
C Flexibility
D Body Control
II Strength
A Static
B Dynamic
III Skill Development
A Progression
B Programming
IV Recovery
A Nutrition
B Rest and Recovery Methods
For more info the CFSD newsletter is free and really a small operation, we e-mail it out to our clients, originally we just posted PRs and a few pics of newer members and maybe linked to a Crossfit related article, but we're trying to expand it to include some articles from the trainers in what we're interested in. Any thoughts...or any thoughts on the outline from anyone...