A good site/calc to know how much calories and macros to eat ?

Started by MrPuppeh, August 13, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,760 Views

MrPuppeh

I need a website or a calculator where I can know how much calories and macros I must eat.

 

I am kinda clueless on this stuff, I have never counted the calories before. I want to know how to measure and follow and know how much to eat at a specific goal ( cut / maintainance / lean mass gain / bulk)

 

Im 6,3 tall, weigh 210lbs and i am 21 years old.

 

 

 

gohei_

http://manytools.org/handy/bmr-calculator/

Here you can find out roughly how many calories you burn.

It's recommended to add around 500kcal when gaining weight and remove 500 when going down in weight. It all matters on how your body composition is of course.

The macros however can be a little different. The most common recommendation I see is to aim for 1g of fat/kg bodyweight, 1,5-2g protein/kg bw and fill out the rest with carbs. These can also change depending on if you are eating more/less calories than you are burning.

Vincearoo

Nutritiming.com